Read this page before submitting your post
Though I run this blog, it’s not mine. It’s ours. It’s not about me; it’s about us. We all have an interesting story to tell. Here’s the place where you can tell it.
Living Inspired is a community for everyone. You don’t have to be popular, or have some fancy degree from Yale to share your personal experience. ALL are welcome to contribute!
With that said, what are submission guidelines?
They are the following:
- Each submission must be related in some way to self improvement. This includes, but is not limited to: achieving your goals, coping with stress, anger management, creativity, positive thinking, self improvement tools, happiness, self worth, love/relationships, self awareness, spirituality, self esteem, and more.
- Each submission must be personal, and dig deep beneath the surface. Vagueness is frowned upon. Be as vivid and descriptive as possible. Try to imbue your prose with as much emotion as possible.
- Try not to be cliche; make sure your submission isn’t too oversimplified. Be as thought provoking as possible.
- Ensure every submission has a message that is both applicable and practical. In other words, they should have a clear message or lesson.
- Keep the word count within the range of 500 to 1500 words.
- Try to limit spelling and grammatical errors.
- Each submission must be written in English.
- No submission shall touch on politics or religion.
- Each submission shall be original – never before published content.
- The body of your submission shall not contain self promotion
- Add a brief bio at the end. The bio may contain two active links that pertain to you and your business or blog. Additionally, upload a photo to gravatar.com (if you’d like a photo to show next to your bio). Also, please include in your email the email address you linked to your gravatar account.
- Submit each post in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title in the subject line. Please only send one submission per email.
I look forward to hearing your stories.
If you have any questions of concerns about the submission guidelines or process, click here.